UCL 0.00% 30.0¢ ucl resources limited

ross and jordinson are behaving perversely

1. 819 Posts.
    Even Mr Lavrov, the Russia foreign minister, has figured it out: the battle for Syria is a battle for the whole of the Middle East (including Iran). It covers everything: the West against Russia and China, Sunni against Shi-ite, and Iran and "street" Arab against the Gulf monarchies allied to the West. Oh, I forgot it also incluedes an element of Hezbollah against Israel (since Syria is a conduit for supplies to Hezbollah from Iran).

It seems to me fairly obvious Iran will be next for regime change. The new campaign on Facebook in Iran against compulsory hejab may just be the beginning. Those in the leadership in Iran who don't say they are against compulsory hejab won't be getting a job in the next regime?

I can only see our directors' behaviour in going ahead with this MAK takeover and diluting us out of Mehdiabad as perverse. JORDINSON and ROSS are destroying shareholder value. They should never be allowed to be main board directors again in my opinion. Project managers, yes but not directors.

One commentator thinks the Bulgarian bus bomb is not just revenge for Iranian scientists being killed, but that Iran is desperate to be attacked by Israel to distract from the difficulties the leadership is facing at home. Regime implosion coming soon. All IMO. DYOR.

Exchanging Mehdiabad with "soon to unwind" political risk (at no cost to us as shareholders) in exchange for Wonarah with exploration risk (which is not going to unwind any time soon and which comes with an upfront $25m BFS cost to even have any hope of getting it to unwind) is quite simply PERVERSE.

If Ross and Jordinson do not explain themselves in the next quarterly report, I would hope they will be sacked.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UCL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.