PBI premier bionics limited

re: ross horley video.. cabe, ie: relative benefit of dilution v...

1. 19,875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1010
    re: ross horley video..

cabe,

ie: relative benefit of dilution v cash on hand ?

Guess horley and other major shareholders would be happy not to have the cash if they feel they have enough on hand with the increasin revenues ....

Even with full dilution PBI only ends up with 117m shares. But the cash on hand would increase to $11m (9.5m oppies cash + 1.5 on hand at the moment) ... PBI would have .095 cps cash on hand .

Given the pulmo product investment in salus shares is valued at $2.5m that's $13.3 million in asset, meaning fully diluted at .22 ps the medicvision business and is valued at less than $12m .....

start applying the revenues that are doubling year on year that Horley is talking about and its starts to becoming a pretty compelling growth story when you think they are a major player in an emerging global market.

Say if PBI only got 7.5m oppies converted at .20; they could rake in $1.5m ... so $3m cash on hand $2.5m salus and 77m shares at .22 is $17m ... so still a $12m market worth for medicvision with just enough cash to get through, but a lot less shares on issue.

For mine, I think I'd be happier with full conversion, giving the company the options of a new aquisiton or two and really giving management the ability to grow the business, thus sending this into COH, CSL territory.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PBI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.