PBI premier bionics limited

ross horley video, page-27

1. 19,875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1010
    re: another stepping stone Hi A,

Re: Oppies are goners, i was speaking insofar as those awaiting an options surge to get out .... i think the best you could hope for in oppies is maybe a run to .04 as ords stagger to .24-.25. I reckon the best strategy now is to convert and then think about a 12 month hold as a cashed up PBI unveil their cochlear surgical training sinulator and sales plan for europe and the US. I see PBI ords sitting at .40 within the next six months.

I think they'll get lots of oppies converted because they have been soaked up cheap over past months, weeks and days by those who know the next 12 months will be the making of this compay ....

but then im often wrong, as indeed i was about how the pbios would go over the past six months. Yes, they'll roll out news, but at this stage the market isnt listening; they will have a better chance of breaking through with big investors once the dilution is out of the way and the cash is in the bank. They'll also be able to say they are cash flow positive and point to a cochlear ENT device as the big ticket item as the way forward in China.

lots going on, but I would argue those who bought PBIO's higher than .04 will have to convert if they dont want to take a loss.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PBI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.