PBI premier bionics limited

ross travelling, page-14

1. 6,737 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 158
    cabe . blokes and the 57 percent margin Hi guys...now I'm confused..... I'm the first to admit I know little about accountancy and the way to properly calculate margin, but when pbi put out their annual report on 13.9.06, Aktsier posted this;

"Subject re: great report...will be a good year
    Stock Code PBI - PREMIER BIONICS LIMITED
    Posted 13/09/06 20:12
    Posted by aktsier
    IP 211.28.xxx.xxx
    Hotcopper Radio PBI on BoardRoom Radio
    Post #1251634 - 117 reads
    In Reply to msg #1251490

I like the high margins that PBI are earning. 57% of sales for the year."

Then a little while later I saw this from blokes;

"Subject re: great report...will be a good year
    Stock Code PBI - PREMIER BIONICS LIMITED
    Posted 13/09/06 20:25
    Posted by blokes
    IP 124.181.xxx.xxx
    Hotcopper Radio PBI on BoardRoom Radio
    Post #1251656 - 115 reads
    In Reply to msg #1251634

aktsier,

its a great read ... and yes margins on sales look good, and will only get better once they start selling their own simulators. a few mediseus sales this quarter might be expected after their nod about 'ramping up sales' IF they sell a few of these in asia, US and Europe at $55k each I think there could be no denying that they are on their way. "

NOBODY QUESTIONED THIS NUMBER ON THE DAY OR SINCE !.....so whats little old me supposed to think ??
    I tried working out how aktsier got 57% and saw this in the report;

"REVENUE 2,964,201
    Cost of Goods Sold (1,278,019)"

Therefore I said, so thats how you calculate it - margin = REVENUE - Cost of goods Sold / Revenue x 100%

I didnt see Cabe post that day, so maybe yes Cabe you did miss it.....is this number wrong then ??

In any case, I think Blokes' list of possible SP stimulators 1-3, and 5-6 could actually do it..... gosh could we be so lucky to get an announcement or 2 like these ?.... it would be a little out of character for pbi you'd have to agree, but I suppose anything is possible.

Option 4 doesnt do much for me - not sigificant enough, but option 7 would DEFINITELY DO IT and make Royce and Tedarcidi happier holders LOL !!

Yes Ross is back in Oz end next week his secretary tells me via US....I am lobbying him to try and get the Bulletins 'Speculator' author, and The Australians "Criterion' section in the business section to do a write up on PBI..... gotta try something more than just talking about PBIs poor SP performance on HC lads....time for all long suffering shareholders to DO SOMETHING... anything they can....atleast call Mark and Ross and give them a strong message about what you want from them..... if you sit back and do nothing, dont whinge later about the SP performance....may as well sell out now .........sorry for the lecture ..LOL

Good luck everyone !!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PBI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.