AVE 20.0% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

Wongy, I’m with you on the Bioelixia products. I also used them...

1. 5,880 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17499
    Wongy, I’m with you on the Bioelixia products. I also used them and found them impressive.

I think perhaps you’ve misunderstood the situation with regard to Bioelixia. The poster Reillyblue had asked if the Bioelexia brand had become Pure Beauty’s "Blessed by Nature" range and I had replied that Blessed by Nature was a separate, currently available brand owned by Pure Beauty Australia which doesn’t have TPM.

Pure Beauty Australia (a CEM Group company) has acquired three Australian skincare brands – Blessed by Nature, Handsome and, in August last year, Bioelixia.

Neale Joseph, CEO of Pure Beauty Australia, emailed previous Bioelixia customers last November, stating that the PBA team was working on some new products, formulations and packaging ideas that would build on the Bioelixia range. The updated range is said to include many of the previous products plus some new innovations. It will use TPM. In the email it was stated that it was going to take several months to complete development and conduct all testing prior to a relaunch of the Bioelixia brand.

From information available online, I gain the impression that relaunch might be slated for the next calendar quarter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.507M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $408 154.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
61 90794613 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 54998583 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.