VTI 0.00% 14.5¢ visioneering technologies inc.

Rosy prospects for China's environmental protectio, page-2

1. 3,827 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1795
    Good post, although I don't think it necessarily spells out a rosy future for VTI. However, it does show a potential trend for the next 'darlings' of the share market. The last boom rode on the backs of so-called 'tech' stocks, and I think the next will ride on Enviro stocks. The fact of the matter is countries are basically asking for evidence of sound environmental practice before deals will be signed on major trade issues, and this is only going to grow. Romania is banking on acceptance to the EU on conditions that spell out a need to deal with their environmental issues.

The recent world summit in 'Seth Efrica' (Couldn't resist) went well beyond the Kyoto Protocol and other environmental issues. It is becoming evident that sound environmental practice does make economical sense, which is something that has previously not been evident. If the economy shapes our decisions, then Sound Environmental practice has to provide an economic benefit before it becomes widely accepted.

So, this advice. Even if you don't like VTI, I suggest researching ANY company that is basing its core business on environmental remediation and management. I'm a big fan of VTI, because it solves one environmental problem using a waste product that no-one has had a previous use for. It takes the most basic eco concept of recycling and builds a solution to a very serious environmental problem.

How many industries can say that they don't have to pay for their raw manufacturing material as nobody wants it in the first place?

Time and time again I see quality research from the likes of funkyo, gaga and a few others. Time and time again I see negative posts with no substance and worn down arguments (at least they recycle I guess)

The old tree dope smoking hippie environmentalist label doesn't fit anymore. Smart people are driving significant change.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VTI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 31 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 14938 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VTI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.