IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Roth Capital Partners to lead NASDAQ listing, page-11

1. 403 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 391
    There was always going to be resistance around 30c, we have traded here for months.
    Today is pretty special, as plenty have said Roth Capital are top notch, pretty much best case scenario as far as I am concerned.
    Obviously we need some luck with trial results but I personally think there is a 99% chance of Atleast one succeeding, but I am like @Chaya and believe they all will.

Procaps and Ventura onboard - wouldn't be surprised if Procaps get appointed to make OSA caps aswell, we should soon have 35,000,000 in the bank, plus I would think Sud's option get converted ( I would be gob smacked if he cannot find a backer to help him come up with 40million) and you really have a platform for something special.

I have spoken to a couple of guys at some of the big broking houses today and they are starting to really get interested in this one.

I also think the market will take a bit more interest in future announcements given we will have the dollars in the bank to turn them into reality.

I think we have a really good period ahead, just don't expect every day to be green. We could get some huge volume roll in over the next week or so, you only have to look at the companies @Tedstrriker mentioned to see what can happen with the likes of Roth on board.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.