VLA 0.00% $1.75 viralytics limited

Roth Report, page-45

1. 1,241 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 184
    Lots to agree with here Tiny. My moderation would be "If the next oncolytic virotherapy deal is not Viralytics, its very bad news"....There are lots of Oncology / I/O deals getting done out there that are unrelated to VLA.

Its easy to say, but I have long been fully satisfied that the board and CEO are singularly focused on engaging with prospective partners. However, other than comparative trials with a couple of major pharma co's (nothing terribly earth-shattering about this as an outcome) there is little tangible evidence to demonstrate the success or otherwise of these engagements.

IMO, evidence from the sector strongly suggests that shareholders and the market will not be told anything of substance until the company has a binding in-principle agreement for shareholder consideration.

So shareholders have little option but sit and wait for a substantive transaction or liquidity event to be announced.

Perhaps when faith wavers we can take small comfort in knowing the board and CEO are handsomely motivated to deliver.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.