H2G 0.00% 0.8¢ greenhy2 limited

Rotto Trip

1. 13 Posts.
    If you ever want to know what is going on with WA companies just hang out at Rotto!!!!

I find it ridiculous that TPP only make announcements when it suits them - ie if it is likely to push the shares up then they announce, if it is likely to push shares down then no announcement- and then sometimes they don't bother making announcements at all... I stand corrected - there is no consistency!!! so very frustrating as a shareholder.

Ok here is what I learned over the weekend (from people who should know):

1. Looks like Daniel Hibbs has left the business before Christmas to start his own venture
    (No announcement- I would want to know who is going to run the company now and bring in the work!!! )

2. All of TPP's work has dried up, I think the guy said they have only about 20 tradies left (and just as many staff)
    (no announcement that revenue has dropped off a cliff - if not a 2016 announcement they should definitely say something for Q1 2017)

3. They missed out on some fairly large tenders over the last couple of months with nothing new starting for at least 3 months..
    (they announced a big pipeline but stay quiet when they don't convert)

4. Tempo will announce a bumper year with nearly $100M in sales and $10M in profit
    (Fantastic result - but guidance has been soft leading up to this)

5. no one in the company is locking down an opinion for 2017!!!! if Q1 is shot, then kind of makes it hard to see where the next big project is coming from . Surely they must announce NOW that H1 2017 will not be anywhere as good as what H1 2016 was....

6. Tempo is again on the hunt to acquire turnover (but then again who isn't!!)

A timely update would be nice from the Board... what a shame that announcements are made after everyone knows!!!!

Good luck to all holders, not sure what to make of things, hopefully they get another gun in like Daniel who can make a difference -but I think it is a big loss- a board is only as good as the people it employs... I think the SP will stay flat till we have another event (ie Job win, acquisition etc) even if they announce that the first half will be down on last year I think the shares should hold where we are now, otherwise its down to cash baking (around 12c) and then we see the new equity partner take a controlling stake when investors jump ship and take over - do another dilutive capital raising....

Good luck to all... It would be interesting if anyone has heard the same things as above, also, nothing stopping anyone from ringing the company to confirm!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add H2G (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.785M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2081247 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 4237998 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
H2G (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.