EXT 12.5% 0.9¢ excite technology services ltd

re: george ub Good evening George.Why me ?I known nothing,...

1. 1,712 Posts.
    re: george ub Good evening George.
    Why me ?
    I known nothing, really, I am in the very same situation as you and most of the other share holders.

The only difference between me and some holders is I have tried my hardest to locate and then read and try to understand what I have read.

Which to me has been a wonderful educational adventure about U and Africa.

If I knew anything other investors did not, then this would be a case of insider tradeing, surely.

Therefore I guess and join the dots from my readings.

Why KAH, etc, I do not know.

However, my guess is,
    But first facts.
    At this point, its all talk, nothing has been approved yet.
    Then when approved, at first they will only hold bits of paper, like you and me.

They, KAH will have nothing till they sell, just like you and me.

Some guesses, now.
    It would be in KAH's best interest to lobby and help EXT in their market, in Britain. Spread the word so to speak.

The removal of KAH from the leases would enable EXT to find a J/V eaiser, surely.
    This I see as a monster positive !

They would have know about this situation back in November, maybe and maybe not. Maybe there are or could be J/V talks happening, that were not there back in November, which of course changes the whole situation, to a level only the Board Room knows about.

Value for money, etc.
    What if, KAH had decided to sell out to PDN, DYL or RIO, that would not be a good situation, for me, surely.

There may have been silent behind the doors talks about buying out KAH, and EXT had to be top bidder.
    Something we do not know, well I don't.

As surely, both EXT and KAH must have Companies look at them with a view to a Take-Over.

At this point in time, as far as we know on information 'that' lease is the cream and maybe mineable for up to 30years.
    If this is the case, the cost for 50% would be extremely high.

What EXT has gained, in my mind is a cheap entry to 50%, with KAH's gain being a did, in the future and a possible increase in share value.

And this adding of 50% to build 100% ownership, will either make it harder for a future Take-Over or more expencive for the bidder.

As a 100% owner, this will increase operational effeciency and general managerment.

I think now after this news release, EXTRACT will grow rapidly and be a producer quicker than most people have dreamed about. All very, very positive and to me, blo-dy fantastic.

Just a wee few quick thoughts.

I repeat, the above information is only a guess, as I know as much as you should.

May I suggest to all, go back and read the news releases, the AGM report, and then look at Mr Rock's Google map, then look into PDN, DYL, BNM, RIO's Rossing and Forsy's Valencia. BEFORE you decide or jump up and down about anything.

Read as much as you can also about 'masking' of U bearing deposits. Then you might be a interested as I in the wonderful future of EXTRACT and the possible hidden U mines or extentions of the existing, known bearing areas of U.

Then some of the 'silly' s/p prices some people seem to dream about, just might be in the real World of your future.

Kind regards
    Barry
    Disclaimer : I could be 1000% wrong.

PS, Please have the Safest and Merriest Christmas full of love possible.

The value, I am happy with it, myself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $13.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.6¢ $75.60K 9.052M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1075739 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1024534 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.