AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Hi Grog Man Previously we have had promblems with an under...

1. 1,045 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Hi Grog Man

Previously we have had promblems with an under writter that had approx 100m shares that the company could not place after the last SPP they did in april.

The share price moved next to know where on the back of the VALE deal due to this underwritter selling into any strength between 2c - 2.5c. Early this month we broke through the 2.5c barrier as it appeared the under writter had sold the shares they wanted to offload.

I am now sure it is safe to say that the underwritter is now out of shares with 475m shares going through. Which one would think most of the registry changed hands yesterday except for the top 20 and directors shares.

Which is why the share has moved so heavily on the back of these great results IMO. AVB has been undervalued for quite sometime that i am sure many of the original holders would tell you and the share price has been hampered for far to long.

I have no idea where the share price will go today, it could keep going as many other posters have stated. All i know is if they keep coming out with similar results this company will continue to re-rate heavily. GL to all holders today

GB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.