TMR 0.00% 0.4¢ tempus resources ltd

note ive been ULTRA conservative here with my valuations coz...

1. 1,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    note ive been ULTRA conservative here with my valuations coz we're in a silly market.

THIS IS IN PRODUCTION!

THE MINES ALREADY BEEN DEVELOPED!

THE BALL MILLS IN PLACE AND WE'RE ALREADY IN PRODUCTION

ANOTHER BALL MILL COMING IN 2 MONTHS

THERES A FUNCTIONING MINING OPERATION WITH PEOPLE + EQUIPMENT WORKING THE MINE

COPPER IS BEING PRODUCED DAILY

***THIS ISNT A PURE SPECCY!

Like I said with 3000 tonnes we get 4.4 cents per share; In a bull market youd get a PE of 10 (to reflect growth aspects and future resource upgrades and future projects)and u get a 40c+ value!

4000 tonnes gives 5.8 cents per share. In a bull mkt youll get PE 10 and a 58cents valuation

right now in a bad bear market id give it 22cents-29cents value and if you discount 15-20% for risk , youd get 20-25cents

So if you buy now and wait for the market to recover and get back to fair value or above, you could in effect buy at 13-14cents and by the next bull run itll be closer to $1.

Doesnt hurt to buy a few

I dont hold at all

Im looking into buying some for long term now, coz ive done the analysis, but im gonna do more.

Im not gonna buy heaps, just a few .

A few will be enough to make me happy later this year.

If management can get us to 4000 tonnes, we're gonna make 58mill for a whole year.

thats quite a bit of dosh which can be put towards drilling and getting more copper and expanding the copper production further.

Eventually itll produce alot more copper than 4000 tonnes!

Then you got the gold

Down the line thisll be a cash-cow with increased copper proddy and exploration success via drilling

Looks all good on paper

At 13-14 cents its a steal if 3000 tonnes is acheived in april going forward.

3000 tonnes is 44 mill rolling in

and within 6-9 months itll be 4000 tonnes with 60 mill rolling in.

its undervalued based on these production figures whichll eventuate in the near term!

thats the bottom line!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.