FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

rough estimates for next cap raise, page-23

1. 1,006 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1052
    Ok lets look at this another way.

First Sprott is "on board" and I'm sure they would be supportive if any more funds are required.

Second they have enough money now to carry them through the next few drilling campaigns.

Thirdly the interesting thing from the release for me was that they are already preparing the required paperwork and testing for any treatment of ore at Morilla as copied from the announcement below.

If things pan out satisfactorily they could be producing cash from their dirt early next year that would sustain an aggressive drill campaign to really amp things along.

"Preliminary metallurgical tests are underway to determine the cyanide leachable gold properties of typical Ntiola material.

This work will also provide information on the suitability of the processing facility at the Morila Mine for the treatment of Ntiola material.

In preparation and support of the potential development opportunity an initial environmental and social assessment is also in progress within the Ntiola area and along a potential haul route to the Morila processing plant. Findings from these studies will be made available to shareholders in due course"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.