ETM 6.12% 2.3¢ energy transition minerals ltd

I have read the latest news and see Pele Broberg will lose...

1. 2,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 640
    I have read the latest news and see Pele Broberg will lose Fereign Affairs.
    It seems that it will leave Naleraq with nothing of real significance in portfolio which could cause further unrest.

It is interesting to gauge opinion reading the responses to article...

I think it is important to remember that this Uranium Bill is about banning Uranium. That the Greenland Government already have an agreement with The Danish Government 2016 on Rare Earth Mining and Uranium extraction as a by product which is newer to the original lifting of Uranium ban of 2013.. GML have been working with this policy haven't they.....

Uranium/Thorium in many cases are by products of Rare Earth Mining which I understand is quite high in Greenland.

Isn't it this policy that should be being discussed based on the demand for Critical Minerals.......Rare Earth Mining with Uranium as by product and developing a Mining Industry. They need to lift the minimum levels and things could move forward.....

Try and keep things simple.......

With the issues regarding Naleraq and the importance of Independence in their position.
    Remembering that Thorium (you cant weaponise thorium) the new Energy Source to replace coal in India and China and other places.....

"How a Society Can Choose to Fail or Succeed"

"Go Thor"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.002(6.12%)
Mkt cap ! $32.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $36.53K 1.543M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 151510 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 252330 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.