CYP 1.85% 27.5¢ cynata therapeutics limited

Rough thoughts in questions - help yourselves

1. 1,995 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1171

But I threw together some thoughts in about 10 mins or so -- (probably 30 now with posting to this forum)

Questions for KK tomorrow - at present I'm not planning to ask them - others are welcome to if they wish

Phase 2 GVHD

- Is there anyreason why patient’s treated aren’t being reported as a number,1st , 2nd, 3rd etc rather than as apercentage (about 5%).

- Has the treatmentarm to control arm ratio been fixed? (ie 40 to treatment arm 20 tocontrol for a 2 to 1 ration or 30 to treatment arm 30 to control fora 1 to 1 ratio).

If not why not?

Is there any chancethat Cynata will need to raise funds to complete phase 2 in GVHD –or have the expenses for that discretionary undertaking by themanagement team already been fully paid for?

Recruiting – whyspend money recruiting a person to look at partnerships when thesubstantive value adding data that partners would be interested in(results from clinical trials) is still being generated? Isn’t thatpremature? Isn't it unfair to put a new hire into the money at 29cents if trial results come in that lift CYP above that through no work (on those trials) by the new hire?

MSB as a competitor

If MSB is granted aBLA for GVHD – what impact does Kilian see that having on orphandrug designation funding in the US if any – for instance does hethink it would be deemed the same drug by the FDA?

Does MSB’s patentgranted November 2023 in the US – entitled Mesenchymal Stem CellsExpressing TNF-alpha receptors constitute a problem for Cynata?

In the advent ofpatent offices granting patents too broadly to competitors doesCynata have the funds or the skills in management to do anythingabout that?

------------

I won't ask those, yet, (I see the main game currently as taking place between MSB and the FDA over GvHD BLA or not sooner than sculptor results or CYP phase 2 results) - so others can have them for nothing if they want to ask tommorow

I do think shareholders should get Kilian on the record about GvHD stuff - but experience suggests they (except for pfeifer) they won't and I expect Kilian would prefer to keep things rubbery and non specific.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.5¢
Change
0.005(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $49.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 27.5¢ 27.5¢ $2.85K 10.36K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 351 28.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 16165 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.37am 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.