FFM 2.05% 74.5¢ firefly metals ltd

Pontgibbs,It's true, I am banned from an EME thread on ADVFN....

1. 27 Posts.
    Pontgibbs,

It's true, I am banned from an EME thread on ADVFN. The reason was I suggested that traders calc were a load of b*****ks, a statement I still stand by. As to "having form" and being "a known trouble maker", do you have any evidence to back that up?

Trader suggest an operating cash flow for 2011 of $220m+ whereas AUT suggests $40m. I guess you can believe who you like, but if the management of AUT is out by a factor of more then 5 on an important number such as this, then I would suggest there are some serious issues here.

Easton(spelling) suggests a daily average of 5000boepd for 2011, just over half of what trader suggests and gets recommends. This is still higher than AUT's figure, but not by much. If trader were man enough, he would admit he has made an error, but I don't expect to see that.

Pontgibbs, I thank you for the epithet "intellectual giant" and accept it with some humility, as of course to a dwarf, all men appear giants.

Finally, as I will not bother you all again, I wish you success. There is a adage which I think is particularly apt here. You can lead a horse to water, but you can not make it THINK.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
74.5¢
Change
0.015(2.05%)
Mkt cap ! $358.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
73.0¢ 75.0¢ 71.5¢ $727.2K 997.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 20300 72.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
76.5¢ 24000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FFM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.