SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Seriously, if you have a negative view if ISX after 1 year of...

1. 105 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Seriously, if you have a negative view if ISX after 1 year of suspension and your on this forum you have ulterior motives. I can't imagine how much internet bandwidth has been used to bring up a negative slant. It's gone way past arguing about your investment decision. Really we can't do F** all.. .Why else would a sane person spend so much time posting? A broker, a Shorter.. they would have moved on.. there is money to be made in other opportunities with your energy... unless they are part of the other side fishing for information. The longer this goes on it becomes more apparent.

Every time one of the trolls posts after all this time it keeps all the conspiracy theory's alive..and more believable.

My funds are locked away until the court case or re-listing somewhere else. Most of us have accepted that.

Whats more believable a deception as big as Lance Armstrong or the ASX are the corporate monopoly bully.
    Evidence keeps stacking up of the later..

I have all the downrampers on ignore. So I don't care what you say. Even if I lacked courage in my decisions .. I can't trade out of it anyway.
    The court will decide before suspension is lifted and we can move on or stay.

I am pissed that my research has been hijacked by the lack of spirit, foresight, self righteousness by the incumbent. What sort of system do we have in place now that tries to crush the lateral thinkers, risk takers..The corporate regulator needs to be encouraging, promoting fostering this type thought.. We can not have a system where the regulator is also competition !

I don't know if this situation will change the system. but it will certinally start the process of change.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.