SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Great posts fellow holders. Nasha - thank you for sharing the...

1. 359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1192
    Great posts fellow holders.
    Nasha - thank you for sharing the Ombudsman's response - not surprising is it?
    And, no, I didn't waste my time contacting them given there are previous and formally documented concerns re a supposed ASIC/ASX alliance from 2013 [and earlier years] and those issues still need to be challenged in 2020 and 2021.  An alliance which to date appears to be unchallenged even by elected Federal Governments and any previous or currently selected Senate Inquiry members - 2019, 2013, 2011, soon to be 2021.

To the naysayers/moderators:
    My evidence/reference/proof for my reply post is:  Review 2013 Senate Inquiry Submissions and also undertake any google search which will reveal numerous and different allegations and concerns re ASX/ASIC etc etc.

>>>>>>>>>>

I won't be posting the contents of my ISX suspension submissions to 'others' on this HC forum.

Reasons being - [1] legal advice not to do so given we know and suspect a wider field of adversaries who view ISX HC threads - e.g. some legal, some conflicted, we know from ASX's Button's statements to Justice Davies that ASX are aware of the contents of HC posts; and perhaps regulatory parties e.g. ASIC view HC?   We know there are 'key' other naysayers including 9EC journalists who view the forum etc etc
    and [2]  why do the research for 'non-invested others' when the information has already been repeated ad infinitum on many information/social media and on ASX's own announcement platform.   Additionally, there is also now access to the Federal Court's hearings, transcripts and orders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.