SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Round 2 ISX vs ASX, page-351

1. 1,302 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 607
    I think your focus on escrow is too simplistic basically. Can’t be bothered engaging you if you can’t see the bigger picture. In managements eyes they’ve done nothing wrong, and it’s yet to be proven they have, so they think their offer of any escrow is pretty generous. You’re not privy to any escrow discussions either so you have no idea what escrow options have been offered by ISX, ex the little pieces of select info ASX has feed you (not trust worthy in my view). Also more broadly if the stock opens at say 10 cents do you think JK is dumping it? Really? He wasn’t a seller 2 years ago at 15 cents when the stock made no money, reckon he’s flicking it at that price now given it’s doing $40m of revenue per annum and is cashflow positive (particularly once this whole saga is behind the company). Finally this idea that management, if ISX’s relists, will pull some kind of Harry Houdini to suspend the company to break the escrow is so fanciful it doesn’t warrant comment....yeah that’s sounds realistic with the press, ASIC and the ASX all over them, they’d get away with that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.