SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

" 3. Online Gaming (Video Games, Unaffiliated third party...

1. 253 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    " 3. Online Gaming (Video Games, Unaffiliated third party channels)
    These are "businesses" that trade in-game items, in-game currency, power leveling service, etc. None are what you could consider legitimate businesses, as they rely solely on activities that violate the terms of service that the publishers of games set out (for example, buying and selling of world of warcraft gold via third party channels is strictly prohibited by the ToS set out by Blizzard and is grounds for account termination, but that is exactly what these "businesses" do). Many of these "businesses" are involved in credit card fraud and money laundering.

Are you aware which of these categories ISX "online gaming" customers fall into?
    Hint - it has nothing to do with any of the companies you mentioned, which all fall into category 2. "

I have misrepresented nothing. It is you that misrepresents yet again.

You have claimed ISX should not be dealing with these businesses as they are conducting illegal activities, You have not provided proof of that. You have not provided proof they are breaching TOS agreements.
    You have not provided any justification why ISX should not be dealing with these businesses even if the businesses are breaching TOS agreements.

There may be a difference in business to Cat 2 businesses. I fail to see the difference not having knowledge of gaming however if they are businesses not breaching regulator laws only breaching TOS agreements then I dont see a problem. AGAIN it is a legal issue between the 2 gaming companies. Totally different to your insinuation that ISX is breaching AML and involved in CC fraud laws dealing with illegal business model companies.

I will not reply to you any further on this issue. Blind Freddy can see what your agenda is... Troll

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.