SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

What are you asking me to do?Where exactly have I said these...

1. 261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    What are you asking me to do?
    Where exactly have I said these "businesses" are illegal?
    I have stated that these businesses are not legitimate as they violate the ToS of the game.
    I have not explained why there's a link between the ToS and the legitimacy of the business.
    I have NOT said that these activities are illegal, which karenc has asked me to provide evidence of.
    Since when was legality the whole driver of the conversation? Only when karenc decided that's what I had said when I had never said it.
    I have no obligation to prove a statement I had never made.

If you want me to educate you on the link between the ToS and the legitimacy of the business, it is very simple.
    The publisher/developer/operator of the game service (who wrote and police the ToS) essentially has god powers (database administrator rights) over the goods (entries in the database) that are being traded by these "businesses". These businesses have no control over whether they can or cannot make delivery of the promised goods, as the publisher/developer/operator can delete or manipulate them at any time, and have declared to delete them in the ToS itself. A business that has no control over whether it can deliver its promised goods at all is not what I or any reasonable person could consider legitimate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.