SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Round 2 ISX vs ASX, page-805

1. 44,392 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 642
    "On the face of it it doesn't make sense". This is the crunch to the reality.... it doesn't make sense.

This brings me to the next point, how is the ASX suspension allowed to continue? Surely ASX is accountable to shareholders, some of whom, I'm certain, would wield considerable influence and have much to lose from ISX winning its case.... $464M is a massive slice of last years profit.

After all this time and now a 3rd education of ASX SoR surely there are some heavy hitters leaning on ASX now to review or remove the suspension as a non-viable and costly effort.

Has anyone read anything from the substantial investors in ASX on the matter?

UniSuper, Australian Super, BlackRock and Vanguard Holdings are no doubt concerned about how this will affect their dividends?

On the ASX Risk Committee are Ken Henry, Heather Ridout, Yasmin Allen and Chair Rick Holliday-Smith.... perhaps this is where we should be directing attention. Surely the Risk Committee would be following such a massive potential pay-out with keen interest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.