AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

round 2-judgement day?

1. 306 Posts.
    After the market almost completely crapped on yesterday's excellent announcement for no apparent reason I questioned if there was any logic in the market where a relatively low cap stock with a JORC due to double at least in April, with two new extremely promising sites, one of which turning up preliminary data which exceeds Promontorio and well cashed up(no capital raising imminent!!!) returns a SP exceeded by days with no news. Perhaps the market will wake up to what is exactly sitting here otherwise I get the feeling I mose well go toss my money into a pokie machine or do 2 spins and point at a stock because there is little to no logic here.

I would put a segment on my hypothesis for why it crapped out but I am pretty perplexed like a lot of people on here, my guess would be that maybe the traders who got in for the first announcement had being waiting to sell off in the 3rd? That's about the best I have.

So far not that great looking B:S ratio is appalling and pre opening isn't turning up a lot of interest. Lets hope for a spin around.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.