ECT 0.00% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

round figures

1. 8,606 Posts.
    I think its worth noting that the vast majority of tradees that have occurred in this share for the last week have been orders of round figure parcels.

It has beena rare occasion to see anything other than 000 on the end of each trade.

Normally, mums and dads, Hot Copper mugs, mates of mates etc invest a round dollar figure - eg $10,000, which does not end up being a neat round figured parcel.
    And likewise, normally Brokers and/or big investors with liquidity in their holding, like to buy round figured parcels like 1,000,000 even if it is an obscure dollar figure.

So in conclusion, i am confident that we are seeing a lot of big money men swapping footy cards here...and the best effect of this will reveal itself come time for a run in price, where they will all hold and then dump at the next price level, which is mid 3's roughly.

With this type of investor comes price ramps and dumps and a lot of retracing, bot trading, volatility and 'ambushing' of eachothers hidden orders (dark pool).

Just sharing.

L

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $17 4.31K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 20133021 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 13832711 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.