TBA 0.00% 2.6¢ tombola gold ltd

Round Oak For Sale?, page-31

1. 192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 155
    Eastwest you must be the only person in the industry in Australia that didn’t know around oak is for sale. Been on the market for a year, ( talk about Johnny come lately)after making all those great informative posts I think you just lost some cred points. Just shows you don’t read AMG announcements. You are right about one thing will have big consequence for AMG. On the positive side. Anyone who buys Round Oak has to honour the agreement and if it’s sold seperately then Soul Patts have to stumpUp $$$. You need to read the announcements. I suggest you also re ad my post that started this thread. AMG wins either way. There is only one buyer in the whole of Australia for Round Oak. See if you can guess who that is. Round Oak has a $26m EPM bond on it as starters, then it gets worse after that. AMG is the only mining company that has a Gold only Resources in the whole Cloncurry Mt Isa mineral field. Out of 9 Gold knky deposits AMG has 8 of them. The rest are copper and copper and gold so the CIP plant has only one company with the metallurgical suitable ore that can use it. Eastwest, I gave you more credit after reading your great posts. Maybe the new BOD are better strategists than you give them credit for. They are way ahead of the game. Round Oak who own the mine where the treatment plant is, to anyone other than is a liability not an asset. There is no other buyer for it within 1,000 klms. Round Oak has a binding agreement to treat the Golden Mile ore, all the announcements are quite clear. AMG just has to deliver the ore. Round Oak are between a rock and a hard place.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TBA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.