TBA 0.00% 2.6¢ tombola gold ltd

The only reason Tombola has been saying it’s is going to process...

1. 94 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    The only reason Tombola has been saying it’s is going to process the ore at Round Oak plant is because of the JV agreement. The JV agreement forced Tombola to have Golden Mile ore processed at Round Oak. Tombola is building its own process plant 500metres away from its 3 mines at Golden Mile at Mt Freda Gold Mine. Tombola has been trying to get out of the deal for a year but we’re locked in. Then Round Oak sold the process plant to Emmerson Resources who recently announced they are going to dismantle the Round Oak plant and take to their Noble Nob mine in NT. This will allow Tombola to escape the stupid deal they got forced into . Round Oak/EXCO only own 5% of Golden Mile now . Tombola will save around $65 a tonne by processing themselves or a saving $65 tonne x 350,000 tonnes a year or $22,750,000 a year. This should increase their profit from the forecast $40m a year to $62.75m a year. Not processing at Round Oak is a great Xmas present. The chains finally off. The reason Tombola was saying process at Round Oak was because they were locked into the JV Now Round Oak sold plant it’s a bonanza for Tombola shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TBA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.