IOT 0.00% 0.1¢ iot group limited

Rova Launch

1. 9,158 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 793
    Just a fewthoughts after speaking with  some brand marketing types.

IMO Very surprised they are using a corporate style premises for a launch or a "hip "product so can only assume it is a corporate boozefest with a slap and tickle of celebrity - no not you Max !!  but a paid invitee who will show and get the money shot IMO  hang for as short a period as possible and attend the other events they are already expected to attend rather than "hang" with the drooling over 50's boys and a few younger crowd.

Launching a world product to be sold off amazon and local website and doing it in Aus in a IMO sterile environment for a couple of hundred?   There has been the perfect places in the last 4 weeks to do mini launches at the festivals in all Aussie states ???   Ahhh but we are back to the problems of drone use in places like festivals and areas where there are crowds.

IMO Paying a celeb to tweet - well you get a brand name out there but real value is in getting the celeb to actively us the product day to day not just for a promo.

The venue is a odd but  one of Max's  preferred eateries .

I seriously hope they will actually start getting reviews , genuine ones , and some "buzz" and not IMO  usual  press releases .  Pointless just getting name out when the market segment that buys is instant and discerning and relies on trusted reviews a lot or cheap pricing so risk is low on purchase.

Just very odd when you have the new marketing person since November , Lyn,  changing tact so early on pricing and ideas? Was at A$454??   Delivery time ?  This article isn't very old and she still has Roame as a product the launched in mid year?  What launched and never sold or just spinning the story?

http://www.businessnewsaus.com.au/a...lfie-stakes-with-new-flying-camera-drone.html

All still looking like a slow start and at the oddest comment from a unknown brand name or a unknown company  company that has so far failed to launch a major sucess and they want to name a year??????  Gotta aim high but seriously???

"ROVA has declared 2017 as the Year Of The SELFIE"

IMO they need to target the right target market urgently and I am not seeing that yet and that IMO will result in fewer sales .

Be interested in other observations and it is all tongue in cheek as we have no idea of bigger marketing plans but you can only comment on what you see and the results of that like and the people have a lot of experience but can they apply it for this product. Lots of  Rova specific $ running out the door in the last 3 months so they really need something to start to recover some cash or market respectability or this won't end well with another $ raising before good sales are achieved in such a competitive market..

Brass - I still find it odd that you only now tell the forum  you saw Rova demonstrated previously in the office and you are probably wondering why I kept bringing it up.   Half stories never sit well IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.