IOT 0.00% 0.1¢ iot group limited

Rova PO Maths doesn't work

1. 636 Posts.
    Anyone clear on actual units shipped to date (number of units PO received for)

ANN today 24 July - POs received and delivered into 2600 (why would you put over, and not exact figure. 1 over? 1000 over?).

upload_2017-7-24_16-7-34.png

ANN 3 May 2017 (more than 2 and 1/2 months ago) - PO received 2600 to date

upload_2017-7-24_16-9-10.png

And on 9 June ANN 1000 PO for bestbuy US was disclosed . So which figure for total to date is correct ?2600 + 1000 (no POs announced since early June  - just "interest"), or still 2600 total (no new POs for over 10 weeks?)

I would expect more rigour in the reporting of operations from a listed company IMO. Essentially this update doesn't appear to have anything concrete in it as far as I can tell IMO, and strange timing as qtrly due in next 7 days. As no sales or accts disclosed, and not price sensitive.

Why doesn't it comment on the major discounts  currently advertised online in the Nth American markets?(Amazon down from us 299 to us199 and best buy Canada from cad 399 to cad 299)

I expect US consumer would check pricing, from a quick scan today Amazon and BHPphotovideo both have Rova for us199. Bestbuy us website and Hammacher both at 299. IMO hard to see anyone buying instore or online from anywhere higher than Amazon (as 100 off is 33% discount!).

Hopefully the qyrly and half year financials are a bit more detailed. Even at 3600 units shipped (if that's what it is), how does that compare to the 40,ooo committed to AEE. IMO based on actual shipments to date, that is hard to see.

DYOR IMO only

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.