IOT 0.00% 0.1¢ iot group limited

Rova Review - Major concerns?, page-24

1. 17,233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 954
    Oh here you go if you must...gee there aren't many nice ones!

1. hahina begum about 14 hours ago

Air Selfie received today. I don't know what kind of courier was used but my package is damaged and dust all over the product which does not work either. So so annoyed and disappointed after waiting 5 months for this!

2. praemiencheck.com about 15 hours ago

I also haven't received yet. I really need to be received within the next week. Let me know the status and tracking number asap ([email protected])

3. Lam Yan Ip Marlon about 19 hours ago

Hi,why i still not received your product

4. Ou Chuan Ming about 19 hours ago

Hi, i received your product, could not boot, how would i deal with it?

5. Sandy 1 day ago

Just got mine few days ago, tested it few times, bad camera quality, battery died after 1 take off, horrible stability in the air, can barely take a clear picture...

6. Hamad Alrashed 1 day ago

Ich verstehe nicht, warum manche Menschen aus Deutschland, um ihre Kommentare in deutscher Sprache zu schreiben, ist es nicht nur unter euch verstanden, meine Muttersprache ist Arabisch, aber ich tippe auf Englisch, weil es die am weitesten verbreiteten und Diskurs

7. Kit Ng

Superbacker
      1 day ago

Posted on their Facebook and instagram account multiple times.
      Now I'm blacklisted and blocked.
      Their marketing is good - they are in Forbes,etc and selling their junks!!!!
      I was told that my AirSelfie was delivered- but I didn't get anything. Sent them an email - got a ticket number and that was days ago without any responses.
      I hope karma come full circle for each of the founders and may they rot in hell

8. Derek burrell 2 days ago

I have tried to get some help with the charging issues from [email protected] - but as usual no one responds- customer care it's not. I now have a product that does nothing that it supposed to be designed for - the battery time is useless as you don't even get time to practice, the Airselfie cannot tell how high it is flying, it just go up & up despite any instructions I try to enter, the picture is terrible. I cannot see how this " thing" will ever be able to fly outside its so light even the smallest breeze will be able to blow it away.
      As for the Airselfie team well they must all be off spending our cash as they never reply to any questions. A COMPLETE WASTE OF MONEY DO NOT BUY!!!

9. Oliver James Louis Sparkes 2 days ago

Got mine today and it will not take off, propellers spin but it will not hover, it fell 2 feet from my hand and a propeller broke, so all round I am very disappointed but this is the risk you take you backing a product on Kickstarter

10. Andre Heuser 2 days ago

@peter Leuzinger
      ich hatte das gleiche Problem(code wurde nicht akzeptiert). Hatte mein i6 dann einfach mal neu gestartet und danach konnte ich eine Verbindung, wie beschrieben, herstellen.

11. Peter Leuzinger 2 days ago

Still not able to connect my iPhone 6 with AirSelfie!!! Too bad that I can not test and fly it!!!

12. Hendri van den Berg 2 days ago

i got my airselfie today. no time to test is that has to wait till this weekend.

13. Philipp Grassi 2 days ago

Technisch gesehen keine Probleme, WiFi Verbindung geht manchmal verloren.

14. Philipp Grassi 2 days ago

Danke für den AirSelfie, nicht ganz einfach zu steuern, mein Sohn kann es aber schon viel besser als ich. Batterie hält nicht lange. Bei mir ist eine Flugzeit von 1-2min, danach neu laden.

15. Jonathan Fowler 2 days ago

My negative comments got pulled off Facebook as well.. good to see they have time to do that rather than sort Real issues out

16. Farid Sharif 2 days ago

I take my previous comment back about being banned. Guess my fb was just acting up.
      They have deleted all negative comments though...

17. Farid Sharif 2 days ago

Haha now they've banned me from commenting on their fb page and they've removed all negative comments.
      What a scam.

18. Hamad Alrashed 2 days ago

@creator plz answer my question

19. Sandy Gill 2 days ago

Got mine today. Like everyone else has mentioned, the camera quality is horrible. Using it indoors it can't even hover in the same place, so I feel like outside is a definite no. Battery dies after about 30 seconds of use and the WiFi keeps losing its connection. Everyone on her has obviously already paid and there's nothing we can do. But if anyone is thinking about ordering one and is reading these comments, please do not waste your money.

20. Stefan

Superbacker
      2 days ago

Sooooo, nach langer Reise ist Airselfie endlich angekommen.
      Nach etwas Übung beim Start fliegt Airselfie perfekt.
      Nun wird weiter mit dem Fliegen geübt. ��
      Das Koppeln mit dem iPad war problemlos.

21. Derek Moore 2 days ago

Only issues I've had was I did break a prop early on (which sucked) and it wasn't really an easy process to fix. But still got past it.
      I'm still bummed I couldn't get a case battery bank deal for my Samsung S7 (since they don't make it) but I ripped out the Charge controller and the battery to AutoCAD my own case Sorry AirSelfie team for reversing it, tehee.
      Slight learning curve overall, but pretty friggen solid once you get it down! Camera quality: More light, the better (Seriously... don't do it in your living room at night) but Solid overall!

22. William Simmons 3 days ago

This product is JUNK. I concur with all these comments. My thinking is that this is a Chinese scam whereby someone comes to Kickstarter, sells a "dream idea", takes the money, then delivers a crap product before anyone knows it is junk. Kickstarter.... what are you going to do? I have backed my last project.

23. Anthony Cheung 3 days ago

After reading all the comments below, this is unbelievably rubbish. Yes, you have released the product however its not a working product. The asking price to purchase this is ridiculous. The product is not yet finished. The airselfie connected at first however after an attempt of flying for 5 seconds, the airseflie has passed away. WIFI connect for this is dead although I can see its powering on.
      Honestly speaking, this product will need some reviews as the specification provided is completely different to what we have all order. This is more of a fraud than a genuine product.
      I would like a refund in regards of this.

24. Hamad Alrashed 3 days ago

I recieved my airselfie today, its wifi ask for a password, what is it?

25. Anthony Westover

Superbacker
      3 days ago

Is there a trick to get the AirSelfie to stay airborne? I was able to connect to my phone and do the palm toss but it just slowly sinks to the ground, can't get it to stay in the air for more than a second or two.

26. Hamad alomaira 3 days ago

Airselfie i have written so many times to you guys and no one bothered to get in touch i have a none working air selfie completely dead as i received it and you are not offering any solution.

27. Hamad alomaira 3 days ago

Airselfie i have written so many times to you guys and no one bothered to get in touch i have a none working air selfie completely dead as i received it and you are not offering any solution.

28. Hamad alomaira 3 days ago

29. Christian Knorr 3 days ago

@luis E: this is what I'm asking me too �. Wrote emails posting comments but no reply or reaction

30. Luis E Velutini M 3 days ago

Well, great for all these people to give bad reviews for the product, for me I haven't even gotten mine. Where the hell is it?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.