IOT 0.00% 0.1¢ iot group limited

Rova Sold out at Amazon ?, page-100

1. 1,563 Posts.
    I think you mean, are the comments good or bad...?
    The comments over-state the specification and capability of the Rova.

Here is the link to the article:
    https://nerdtechy.com/rova-flying-selfie-drone-review
    Here is the link to the disclosure:
    https://nerdtechy.com/disclosure

From my personal knowledge of the Rova, I believe the following statements are incorrect:

* But unlike those high end models that need to be controlled by your cellphone, this one is fully automated. Just launch it, go about your day, and review the photos at a later date.

* It has the ability to (sic) capture photos on automated or scheduled intervals.

* After a quick assessment of its environment, it will begin to position itself to start gathering shots. It will start back from a subject, slowly flying towards you. Once it gets close, it will fly up, rearrange itself, and focus on another subject. After the 8 minute photo session, it returns itself gently to the ground.

* For starters, you’ve got a variety of modes that help you choose how photos are taken. Personally, we preferred to have them snapped in automatic mode. The Rova has a pretty good idea of how images should be framed, and we found that they came out looking pretty good as is. But you can also have it work on a timed mode, where it takes a shot every few seconds.

* Personally, we like to use the Flying Selfie sporadically. We leave the batteries on charge until something interesting happens. At that point, you slap the battery in and continue going about your day as if nothing special was going on.

* While the platform is similar to common drones, the built-in artistic programming allows it to create some truly stunning shots. There is very little doubt in our mind that any photos we took ourselves wouldn’t be anywhere near as interesting as the ones captured by the Rova.

My opinion is that these incorrect statements are made to encourage buyers to buy quickly, as purchases from Amazon made within 24 hours of reading the Nerd Techy review, will result in a trailing commission being paid to Nerd Techy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.