IOT 0.00% 0.1¢ iot group limited

Rova Sold out at Amazon ?, page-136

1. 4,218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 209
    I thought I would read over the November ASX ann...After reading the disclaimer I wouldn't put too much faith in any business plans therein, IMO

" No representation, express or implied, is made as to the fairness, accuracy, completeness or correctness of the information contained in this Presentation, including the accuracy, likelihood of the achievement or reasonableness of any forecast, prospects, returns or statements in relation to future matters contained in the Presentation (“Forward-looking statements”). Any such forward-looking statements that are contained in this Presentation or can be implied by the same are by their nature subject to significant uncertainties and contingencies associated with the Internet of Things industry and are based on a number of estimates and assumptions that are subject to change, should not be relied upon (and in many cases are outside the control of IoT Group and its directors) which may cause the actual results or performance of IoT Group to be materially different from any future results or performance expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements."

Based on the disclaimer and past performance I would be extremely careful to invest in this stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.