IOT 0.00% 0.1¢ iot group limited

Rova Sold out at Amazon ?, page-377

1. 1,563 Posts.
    Ss89, thank you for comments. I hope you don’t mind, my comments have been inserted around your post.
    I understand that plans can change but the information provided by IOT in these earlier links are that IOT has working products with distributors lined up all around the world ready to sell large volumes of IOT products.
    Correct
    The first being the Roam-e for sale December 2015. They stated indicative orders of 440,000 - would be interesting to know how they came up with that number.
    I agree, but we’ll never know.
    The plans for IOT seemed well advanced, stating they held proprietary technology and working videos of products etc.
    Agree with your summation to that point. At this point, ss89, you jump to the present.
    Following those events, my belief in the company waned and I disposed half of my IOT parcel in Sept ’16 for a loss.
    The reasons – It was clear to me the company was in turmoil. Legal action, removal of SK etc. As previously, I have my own thoughts about those events but to comment now is not productive, apart from saying, I agreed with the removal of SK.
    In November I attended the EGM and embraced the new business plan.

IOT are now re-selling a handful of Rova's, designed and manufactured by AEE, on Amazon. Your comment about sales is speculation, but I will say I had hoped for a more decisive/successful commencement of sales via Amazon. Whatever the reasons, valuable time was lost. I also disagree with your comments about the design of the Rova, and that subject has been done to death. Suffice to say, we have different opinions on that point.
    It is VASTLY different from what was outlined. It is vastly different to what was originally planned – yes, but if the business plan was not changed IOT would not be there now!! If you take that to an extreme thought, those who were considering selling at least had the chance to off-load around 4 cents.
    Those who held on, or as in my case purchased more shares, knew the history, looked at the potential and made their own decisions.

It should also be noted than when executive salaries outweigh income it is a red flag - in the case of IOT this is a major concern. I understand it is a start up but salaries can always increase as revenue increases. They are putting the cart before the horse.
    IMO, the best way to look at this point is to do some research, which is pasted below. The equities chosen were not randomly selected, rather, they were chosen because I traded them in the last 6 months or so.
    I think that this data clearly shows that the assertions about salaries (packages) are not correct. Please feel free to research the information.
    Note, the remuneration figures are taken from the respective most recent financial reports and do not include options or escrows (because that is how the Financial Reports are presented).
    Comparison.jpg

Can you understand that people invested in IOT based on projections, products, technology, agreements in place etc that have not eventuated? Can you understand why a lot of investors have little or no faith in IOT?
    I understand, yes, but I do not have the same opinion. Time will tell
    cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.