IOT 0.00% 0.1¢ iot group limited

Actually I also dont trust in this company anymore. But the...

1. 143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Actually I also dont trust in this company anymore. But the reason is not because they published the ann with the shares from McGrouther, Ian Duffell and Scott Brown because this are good news. This means they also like that the share price will rise because they can make a lot of profit! The reason why I dont trust in IOT is that they have only 1-4 engineers and with that size of engineers you will never ever develop a good product which will be sellable! Thus anyone knows how many engienners IOT has?
    ANd I also think that roame will not be developed anymore! The question is for what IOT will stand in the future? And will they increase the team of engineers to develop some real good products?
    The future will tell.
    IOT has no concept at all!!! I am excited when do they actually will publish news what for products they will develop and produce in the future!!!
    And Sean what was your right to exist in this forum? Just only to reduce the downrampers? And why you do not post anymore? Because IOT has no concept or nothing to show for the future? Why the shareholders are not informed about how much IOT earns of each sell of ROVA, is the reason because this dump the shareprice because it is less than 5%? A lot of question the shareholders are waiting for!
    But I wish all a nice weekend because everyone who invested in IOT knows that the IOT stock is a stock to gamble not less and not more!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.