IOT 0.00% 0.1¢ iot group limited

Rova Sold out at Amazon ?, page-7

1. 17,233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 954
    Bit off topic, but I know Erin Phillips really well, she just won the B and F for inaugural women's AFL, her team won the grand final which she was judged best on field, She is also gay (has a wife) and also plays in the NBA (national basketball in USA) and has played for Australian Opals at the Olympics.

She would be the perfect person to be used to promote the Rova drone. She is currently in the limelight, is gay which covers that side of the market too, and has massive massive exposure in the USA due to her basketball career, is very high profile over there, and here.

Instead of the sales guru sending continual twitters that say "buy now" maybe the sales team's time could be better spent by having Erin or similar celeb flying and using the drone in front of say the Opera house, or some other landmark, with the team with her, and it would be beamed across the world.

To this day, I still haven't seen (1 video produced by the Rova drone) anywhere, not on any social media, and no photos taken of or with celebrities with the Rova camera?

Anyway, I've told Erin if she gets a call to run a mile, but she would have been the perfect candidate.

Asleep at the wheel as usual IOT?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.