BLV 0.00% 1.6¢ blossomvale holdings ltd

rovs and vessels for sale, page-31

1. 291 Posts.
    Marmau, as Neptune?s current Regional Vice President for Australia, New Zealand and PNG before he was CEO I believe Robin King knew of the payment default to NAB as they missed one in Aug, well in advance as well as the 6million loss. Despite this 2 months later OCT 20 a positive reassuring announcement was made to shareholders by CL and then things plodded along normally (except those in the know) along until the suspension in NOV. HE knew He knew and he Knew !! He can try and prove he didn't but at that mangerial level good luck. I'm sure they have team meetings regularly and a company knows from the top when its going down the gurgler .What did he do..collect his pay and tell the shareholders nothing. Can see if he met with NAB himself regarding defaults along with other.We can drag out why CL was sacked and what he knew. I definately am going to slap a caveat on his house or property if its in his name and let the lawyers deal with it . Will go for legal costs too. Hey see if the prospectus hits your mail box tomorrow. Hmmm !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.