CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

LC Not seeking to deminish the article provided by BT for a...

1. 2,463 Posts.
    LC

Not seeking to deminish the article provided by BT for a second - has shown clearly he has a depth of understanding in these matters greater than the rest of us and I appreciate his input in this public forum - only shame is there are matters we would like to discuss that should not be aired in a public forum lol

But wr to the article, even if they manage to legislate the HC decision out - and I am sure they can, the ball is rolling with CMR already so I presume it would have to be retrospective legislation to impact our claim - and from what I've seen retrospective legislation seems only to be done in countries ruled by dictators etc - you know the ones - the ones where the banks dare not tread

No doubt they could legislate the high court decision away but just imagine the wording of it...

The Corporations Amendment Act

An Act to amend the Corporations Act to allow companies, directors and officers of a an ASX listed company avoid the provisions of the Trade Practices Act which prohibit misleading and decpetive conduct. However, this amendment only applies to shareholders and is designed to allow directors and officers of any ASX listed company lie, decieve, mislead, cheat, swindle and defraud shareholders into buying shares even if on utterly false pretences(They are even allowed to slip around and cut ya grass while you are at work trying to make up for your loss if they can swing)

But the amendment makes it clear - they are only allowed to swindle, lie and cheat shareholders coz they are greedy buggers who should know better

yeah, I know, they would have some smooth talker word it so it dont sound as dodgey as that but i felt like getting it off my chest lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.