NEU 0.05% $20.26 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Hi hottodI have certainly read the reasons why the two directors...

1. 516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1218
    Hi hottodI have certainly read the reasons why the two directors resign. but do you really think that what Treagus tells you that he has more than 1.5 million shares of Neuren and Pilcher in his current very delicate position is actually the truth? I don't, I think and suspect that certain coincidences are not accidental. as I see it, the fact that as of June 1, 2023, both Pilcher and Davies have resigned from commitments in other companies marginal to their main mission in Neuren at this crucial moment, cannot be a coincidence. both resign due to opportunity or need. by opportunity I mean any form of conflict of interest as they directly or indirectly disengage from companies offering drug distribution services that fit perfectly with an impending ROW. by requirement I mean the need from 1 June onwards to concentrate on a very important job as it seems to be in the Neuren house in the coming months.I propose again a small excerpt of the news relating to Patrick Davies to give a more outlined outline to my vision of the facts.

ps. dear friend, we Italians are people full of imagination. we also like to see things from a less pragmatic point of view. sometimes "throwing your heart over the obstacle" is a playful exercise, but it can be the interpretation of what you don't want to show. that's all. he doesn't want to be a criticism of anyone. all very personal.

SINGAPORE - Media OutReach - 5 May 2023 - Interpharma Investments Limited, holding company of leading healthcare services provider Zuellig Pharma, today announced the appointment of Mr. Alfonso "Chito" Zulueta as Non-Executive Chairman of its Board. Effective 1 June 2023, Mr. Zulueta succeeds Mr. Patrick Davies, who stepped down after serving as Non-Executive Chairman for four years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$20.26
Change
0.010(0.05%)
Mkt cap ! $2.591B
Open High Low Value Volume
$20.40 $20.50 $20.17 $1.278M 62.94K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 3120 $20.25

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$20.27 153 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.20pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$20.23
  Change
0.010 ( 0.01 %)
Open High Low Volume
$20.45 $20.50 $20.16 22681
Last updated 12.40pm 08/05/2024 ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.