RXL 3.45% 15.0¢ rox resources limited

Rox Resources Initiated at Buy, page-42

1. 6,816 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1719
    Well Poseidon has a big market cap and its grades are low. Sinclair ex jubilee made a motza out of Sinclair with grades twice as good as Poseidon and similar to Rox. Talisman has just bought the infrastructure for a song and planning to reopen the mine. Nickel prices coming back now over $7.30 lb. Analysts predicting we will be back $8.50 plus next few months heading higher. Nickel is a very profitable operation and these grades put it well into the mineability scenario. Zinc analysts are even more bullish for 2015 and RXL a is set up for that one as well. PLD another company getting ready for the cycle.

Mining sector a bit tough but the value is there in with RXL in two commodities that are predicting to getting back in upward trend. Certainly the spot prices ha e been green most of the week. Copper also looking good.

I think there is a lot of company maker value here that will unfold. when we get a little more confidence back in the sector there will be a rush for the quality end of resources that gives plenty of upside.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.005(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $61.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.5¢ $48.80K 336.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 20758 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 19161 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.