RXL 3.85% 13.5¢ rox resources limited

If the intent of all these interviews has been to introduce new...

1. 100 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 139
    If the intent of all these interviews has been to introduce new investors to the company we should be seeing more share price appreciation than is currently the case. The initial surge has evaporated and the share price is steadily heading lower. As an observation AP seems to be repeating the same information over and over again with the odd additional insight. In this interview he has committed 2021 to more exploration and feasibility studies - this seems like deja-vu mid 2020 where considerable funds were invested in exploration and we know how that turned out. What is now different that will yield the promised outcomes? Yes there is Junction and Link - but are they certainties? Why is he so confident and that being the case, how about providing some hard facts and rationale rather than bland motherhood statements?

There are still far too many positive predictions without solid explanations as to why these outcomes will deliver. From my experience it is always prudent to under promise and over deliver - this usually generates better outcomes and diminishes the down side risks.

As I have previously stated, and given the proposed 2021 plan, there is a need for additional capital - the monetisation of the Nickel assets may alleviate this requirement but that is far from certain. Hence the need for a capital raise - if that is the case I do hope that the share price is a lot further north than where it is currently. This can only be achieved by timely, meaningful announcements that remove uncertainty and demonstrate real progress towards getting the gold out of the ground and into the marketplace. AIMHO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $52.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 13.5¢ $37.28K 276.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 46145 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 208514 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.30am 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.