In other words, no reward card .. noooo specialsAnd yes,...

1. 34,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    In other words, no reward card .. noooo specials

And yes, Woolworths will now know the identity/personal details of every customer entering every shop .. where/when/what you buy and your shopping habits ...

Again you have a choice. I don't use any of these reward cards. Woolworths has no idea who I am. People think a reward card saves them money but it doesn't, the prices are pushed up in the first place and come back to where they should be. Same with petrol, everyone thinks they're saving lots of money on petrol. Well guess what, it's recouped in product prices. You've been scammed by marketers.

You know what I do, I support alternative suppliers. Many products are cheaper elsewhere anyway and better quality, meats, vegetables etc etc. The Woolworths and Coles domination of the supermarket industry is very very bad. We should be keeping them honest, making sure they give their suppliers their rightful cut, not supporting them because of dodgy reward card scams and then arguing that privacy is breached out of your control.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.