MFE 0.00% 1.0¢ magnetite mines limited

roy management needs a boot to china, page-19

1. 1,083 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 146
    hi mongrel,
    frank demarte resigned as company secretory and still a
    non-executive director, get your facts straight he is still on the pay-roll,
    His role is finance right he has done really well for THX
    in the last two years he is just that good at his game, and as far as Jaxon at vertical events. How good has vertical events been in promoting the stock, the share price of such a good poject reflects that.

you are plain wrong as you work for a firm that is hired by a group think board which puts into question all you have to say it your vested interest. It is the role of shareholders to voice descent at group think, how has the forray into uranium for royal gone? I remember speaking to frank at a agm and how excited he was about it surely Jaxon can make it sound like a good foray. My objective with the previous post is not hyteria is for other shareholders to question management in the right format and ask the question from Frank to justify his board seat not merely because he is around in the other boards crabs have an interest in. Brian Richardson was great at exploration and it was a bid loss to see him go and I ofladed 300k of shares at that point. maybe the right move is to remove vertical events in promoting the company, has the job been done well?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.