Royal Commission, page-27

1. 215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Hey guys I'm new to this thread but I wanted to ask what people think I should do with this information I found.
    I've been researching market manipulation - as you all know heavily manipulated by the big players with the use of bots. I read the following article

https://seekingalpha.com/instablog/...w-the-big-players-manipulate-the-stock-market

And in my own research I found that there are four entities below who in every Australian ASX listed company I have checked so far seem to show evidence of colluding with each other in some way. Just wondering if anyone can recommend what I should do with the information.

Information comes from annual report top 20 shareholder lists

Company name    Market cap    2016  % of shares 2017  % of shares   

Devine ltd 56 million    JP Morgan - 3.46% JP Morgan - 3.77%
    HSBC -  1.55%    HSBC -  1.5%
    Citicorp - .61% National - 0.28%
      Total = 5.62%   Citicorp - 0.22%
    Total =  5.77%

Quintis.   $390 million    HSBC - 12.79%    HSBC - 20.07%
    ( in lead up to going into VA).   JP Morgan- 12.73%    JP Morgan - 8.5%
    Citigroup - 3.4%   Citigroup - 3.25%
      National - 5.04% National - 0
       Total = 33.96%    Total = 31.82%

Telstra.    $32 billion. HSBC - 15.29% HSBC - 17.98%
    JP Morgan - 13.47%   JP Morgan - 10.89%
    Citigroup - 7.78% Citigroup - 5.61%
    National - 5.42%    National - 4.17%
      Total = 41.96%    Total = 38.65%

In the case of Devine, the change in the total amount owned of (Citi, JP , HSBC and Nat) is 5.77-5.62. = 0.15% this is compared to the total amount you get if you add all the differences between them individudually ( HSBC is 1.55 - 1.5 = 0.05)+ JP (3.76-3.46=0.3) +Citi (.61-.22=0.39) +Nat=(0.2-0=0.2) total of individual differences =0.97%. Same goes for quintis and telstra. You can look at most companies on the ASX and see that the same pattern occurs where the total % owned by these 4 entities stays roughly the same while there are big movements in the % changes of the indri ideal entities. If this happens in every ASX company I have checked so far is this not a coincidence? Is this evidence of market manipulation? Would appreciate some ideas on what to do with the info and how I can investigate it further.

I think it would be easy for these entities to manipulate in the way described in the seeking alpha article yet. Yet I think what is happening is obvious and can't understand why regulators haven't stopped it. Still scratching my head about what I've found......

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.