Not kidding at all no disrespect but if youre not a part of the...

1. 215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Not kidding at all

no disrespect but if youre not a part of the solution then you are a part of the propblem yourself.

I myself have been investing full time for five years using live data on Iress and if I could sit down and show top officials from ASIC , ACCC and AFP what goes on live in front of them just how obvious the manipulation is with all the auction manipulation , centre point trades , chi- x trades, all the bots detecting orders and moving away from the price..... I would just love to show them. Unfortunately my sitiation is I cant sit on this knowledge without trying to get it out in the public knowledge

Insider trading by the big players - if they gave me the time I could prove it without a trace of doubt in their minds - multiple examples

I agree its covered up but im still trying to let people know whats happening

Every attempt ive made to every agency and every media has so far been ignored. A few years ago I tried same thing I even wrote to politicians. In the end I gave in but I hadnt accumulated as much evidence back then. At ACCC yesterday I had a guy telling me that what id found wasnt evidence - i dont know what evidence is then because there is no statistical probability that the example i used of those four entities continually having the same total percentages even when they individually buy or sell shares....... any mathematician could prove its a collision

Anyone can choose any company and I believe result will be the same

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.