Just wondering, does anybody know what happened to a guy on hot...

1. 215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Just wondering, does anybody know what happened to a guy on hot copper called botkiller. He was the first I knew who highlighted all the problems with algorithm trading and he was passionately on to ending all the corrupt practices - but he hasn't done a post since 2016. If anyone knows him I would love to hear from him at [email protected]

Also, on Friday I send in a report to ACCC, ASIC, AFP and the banking commission about my findings of the four entities working together in mass manipulation of the market. I laid low for about 4 years but now I'm just too fed up with it.

In addition to it, I trying to research if there have been any companies which were run into administration by Directors who had an agenda to do so. I'm wondering if there are any links between the administrators, directors and whoever ends up with ownership of the company. Would love to hear of anyones suspicions.

I was in Quintis and Arrium - both seemed like the management did nothing to save the company going into administration and in the end you have these enitites (Liberty and Blackrock) walking away with the company or what they say in the media as "saving the company" but actually shareholders don't get a cent.

Would love to link it all because I mentioned both these companies in my report on manipulation.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.