In my submission to the royal commission I have mainly talked...

1. 215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    In my submission to the royal commission I have mainly talked about

Evidence of collusion of 4 entities to manipulate the share price with examples
    The farce of the auctions - which just seem to be something designed to allow them to manipulate prices.
    How all this manipulation is undervaluing many companies.
    How it is almost impossible to put in an order without the price racing off away from your order.
    Cartels of the entities going on shorting attacks and how they do it.
    I have not hidden my feeling about who from the ASX has acted illegally nor have I shyed away from reporting how I feel about ASIC and how I suspect they know about these illegal practices and do nothing.
    Also I think this is the worlds biggest problem because stockmarkets are a crucial part of our economies and all this is ending in voluntary administrations not to mention so many people are losing money from all this.
    The only winners are these entities and the ASX.
    How they are underwriting capital raisings and colluding with other to short sell the companies just before hand (inside trading)
    How Chi-x and centre point trades are being used to cut ahead of proper traders.
    How Commsec is charging us brokerage when we only get 1 share
    How Commsec pulls our orders after a month and then gets another brokerage when we put the order back on.

This is madness what is going on. They need to be held accountable.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.