BPT 0.32% $1.56 beach energy limited

hi clarkie...yes, i've seen that currently just above 81 poo...

1. 6,257 Posts.
    hi clarkie...yes, i've seen that currently just above 81 poo that is over three bucks up...but for how long is this momentary trend going to last....will it still be up tomorrow???...and with tonights dow looking to go for a maddish bounce usually means that the beach is not faring too well with other shares such as financials following the dow hike whilst selling off oilers!?..but anything's possible...our friend/foe eager beaver rob the bot blot the plot XTSXOS apparently has found it worthwhile today after hours to transact a few at the closing sp of 80 rather than transact above the closing price which in the past usually meant that when humptydumpxos transact at the low afterhours next day's trading is up and vice versa.....so, yes, according to the xtsxos bible a rather tempting trading day maybe on the beach tomorrow...don't think so that the beach has hit low of the low yet...well, just not yet!?...so this big paw should not be jumping yet with all i've got in reserve for the beach...crikey, must be sounding madder by the day??!!.am I losing the plot or what??...:-)now where's that happy pill to help magnified plotting of the poo.????..but then again, beach trading has been mainly contrarian rather than following the trend for quite some time, no!!??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.56
Change
-0.005(0.32%)
Mkt cap ! $3.547B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.55 $1.57 $1.54 $6.996M 4.488M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 50705 $1.56

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.56 136978 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.