WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Royalties Earned - Graph

1. 98 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Trying to get a clearer picture of where this company is heading in terms of royalty growth, so I've attempted to chart this below. Note that for this purpose I am only really interested in the quarter by quarter growth in royalties earned, NOT received. I'm less concerned with when the payment was actually received (although still important of course).

Also note that this is a first draft, based on deciphering previous announcements and clarifications from Hotcopper posts. Very happy to take any suggested edits to put together a final version. I'd also like to overlay this with some comments around the source of the royalties, ie. which products and which countries and platforms sold. I think this will make for a favourable forecast for the December 2017 quarter.

OBJ Royalties.JPG

Notes:
    Sept 2016 - from Dec 2016 quarterly - "Other - Royalties: $24
    December 2016 - from March 2016 quarterly "Other - Royalties - 0" - was there a delayed payment though in a subsequent quarter, which related to royalties earned in this quarter??
    March 2017 - Clarification from OBJ - $127,400 royalties earned during that quarter
    June 2017 - From Sept 2017 quarterly - $338,963 received, minus the USD$125,000 for second tech upfront and stand still fee
    September 2017 - $319,271 - confirmed by Matt from NWR that this is all royalties for that quarter

Again, happy to be corrected on any of the above.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.