BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

Hi everyone,As always its interesting to see the different...

1. 9,499 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 655
    Hi everyone,

As always its interesting to see the different guesses about what our royalties will be for this past Qtr.

And I am suprised by some of the high figures mentioned here, when we have no evidence out of the public domain to back these numbers up with the necessary production increases to be able to reach these sales.

So far we have, as far as I am aware off, reached the full production of 90 million disk halers per annum.

There has been no mention of rotacaps production so far, and please correct me if I am wrong and give me the link to these articles who state otherwise.

To work on our 90 million disk halers production per annum we can expect to have 22.5 million being available each Qtr for sale (if production goes according to plan)

I believe the market to sell these 22.5 million is ready available now, and if anything is screaming out for much more.

So using the 22.5 million as a guide and take in account that Biota gets around $1.75 per unit paid as royalty we come to an amount of around $39.3 Million.

The last royalty payment we received was $32.6 million keeping in mind that the ramp up of the 90 million disk halers was still not totally reached during that Qtr.

So unless GSK has been producing and selling rota halers this Qtr, we can only count on our disk halers to be income producing.

Another gray area could be IV Relenza but again their is nothing in the public domain to suggest that meaningfull production of IV Relenza has started.

I do not want to put a damper on things but like to hear some logic, why some posters, and some of these posters are long time followers and well informed, come up with these high figures.

Comments appreciated.

jojo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.