RHI 0.00% $6.15 red hill minerals limited

Hi JustGenI understand that internally MIN has a hard target of...

1. 3,432 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2201
    Hi JustGen
    I understand that internally MIN has a hard target of 8th June for first ore on ship from Onslow. That is the trigger for the second instalment of $200m to RHI. And although I expect the payment will be made immediately by MIN, I do not think there will be a large dividend in May or June. Rather I would expect another $0.10 fully franked dividend as per last November. There's plenty of cash in the bank to make that, and if the first ore on ship hurdle has been passed, they do not have any reason not to pay a dividend.

Once the company has submitted its tax return for 2024 year and been assessed for company tax on the year's net profit, and then paid any outstanding amount to earn franking credits, the board will declare a "special" dividend around August I reckon. I seem to recall that the special dividends received when the first $200m instalment was paid a few years ago was $1.40 over the full year. I imagine something around $1.20 fully franked could be announced in August with a further amount later.

These are just my estimates based on historical payments so please make your own judgement rather than relying on me.

regards
    DF

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.15
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $393.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 511 $6.11

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.29 1830 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.51am 09/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.