PBI premier bionics limited

re: royce royce,its sad you bought all your pbi at higher...

1. 19,875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1010
    re: royce royce,

its sad you bought all your pbi at higher prices, sadder still you couldnt afford to exercise your options, and just plain tragic that when i and others were buying GDN last week at .48 you were still playing the man and carrying on like the mum's-bungalow dwelling baked bean eater you expose yourself to be.

ive got no problems with you having a beef with pbi or me, but for gods sake add something to the mix other than one sentence abuse. some analysis on why pbi are cr@p would be good for a start. Tell me why you don't think cochlear will use a PBI built ENT simulator when over the next five years they need to train 400 new Chinese doctors to implant the bionic ear orders ALREADY RECEIVED. Tell my why you think margins of between 40 and 60% on these new simulator products will not results in profits ? Tell me why you think ROss Horley wants this company to fail ? and explain why you bought PBI in 'the mid thirties' (your words) in the first place.

Yes, ive been on the pbi bandwagon for a while ... and yes there have been a lot of posts about the what whys and wherfores of this company ... its a forum, get over it. And don't think for one moment that im totally happy with progress to date, or with the dilution of shareholders and the delays and ultimate abandonment in getting the pulmo product up and running The difference is that I see both the potential for a rather large windfall simly for being patient.

Your new mate simi - he of the nine posts since his reincarnation from another no doubt red buttoned slipped nic - says get a new user name. Well yes, quite. I'll stick to the nic ive had ever since lobbing here, and i'll stand by my posts and my trading successes and mistakes .... its called integrity. you may need a dictionary.

red button, bye bye .. enjoy life in mum's backyard.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PBI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.